There’s no reason to be bored in Las Vegas. Every day, there is something to do in this tourist town. Spending New Year’s Day and beyond in Vegas? Start the new year off right. Here are some events to check out in January 2023.
- Bryan Adams. Bryan Adams is a rock legend whose career has spanned four decades. He has won numerous awards as a songwriter. Catch his show at the Wynn Las Vegas on January 25, 27, and 28, as well as February 1, 3, and 4.
- Lionel Richie. Pop and R&B legend Lionel Richie makes his way to Vegas in mid-January. Watch him perform his greatest hits at Wynn Las Vegas. He’ll be playing three shows: January 14, 15, and 18.
- Bruno Mars. Grammy award winner Bruno Mars is known for his fun, energetic shows. Don’t miss this talented pop and R&B star in Vegas. You can check out his show at the Park MGM on multiple dates: January 25, 27, and 28.
- Daniel Tosh. Comedian and TV personality takes his show to Vegas in January. Tosh is known for his dark humor. If you’re into that sort of thing, you can see him perform live on January 20 and 21 at The Mirage.
- Carrot Top. Red-headed comedian Carrot Top has been making audiences laugh for three decades. He combines props, observational humor, and dark humor for a funny show. He is performing from January 16-31 at Luxor.
- Wayne Brady. Wayne Brady is a multi-talented performer who can act, sing, and make you laugh. He is best known as a star of the improv TV show “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Catch his act at The Mirage on January 14.
- Cirque Du Soleil. You can’t fully experience Las Vegas without checking out a Cirque Du Soleil show at least once in your life. Known for its high-quality live entertainment, Cirque Du Soleil is currently running six shows in Vegas. Check out “O” at Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Mystere at Treasure Island, Michael Jackson ONE at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, KA at MGM Grand, Mad Apple at New York New York Hotel & Casino, and The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Thunder From Down Under. If you enjoy watching scantily clad Australian men perform seductive dance routines, then you’ll love the Thunder From Down Under. It’s a girls’ night you’ll never forget. You can check out these hot men every night (except Tuesdays) at the Excalibur.
Still Bored? Choose an Escape Room
Not interested in any of these entertainment choices? What about something like an escape room? Escape rooms offer a different type of fun that anyone of any age can enjoy.
Looking for fun on The Strip? Check out one of the four escape rooms from Mind Twist Escape Experience. If you enjoy solving problems, you’re sure to have a blast. Book your room today by calling (702) 410-9373 or contacting us online.